A solution for homeowners over the age of 60 who want to maximise the amount of equity they can release from their properties to enhance their lifestyle in retirement.
IF YOU OWN YOUR OWN HOME EQUITY RELEASE CAN ENABLE YOU TO UNLOCK THE CAPITAL IN YOUR HOME.
• Holiday or even holiday home abroad
• To Cover Essential Expenditure
• To assist your children & grandchildren
• To help reduce inheritance tax liability
• Make provision for care in old age
• Home Improvements
• To boost income in retirement
• Or any other legal purpose
FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION WITH PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED ADVISORS PLEASE CONTACT US NOW
Key features of Lifetime Mortgage
• The current loan offering can either be on a variable or fixed rate for the duration of the Mortgage Term.
• Interest is rolled up monthly and added to the loan throughout the term. No monthly repayments are required
• The loan is not payable until the last borrower living in the property either dies or the property ceases to be their main residence
• Lump sum drawdown and further loan facilities available. Subject to terms and conditions
• "No negative equity guarantee" which ensures that the most borrowers (or their estate) will ever owe is the value of the property.
• Generous loans to value available*
• Portability option available, subject to criteria
Equity Release' includes home reversion plans and lifetime mortgages. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
What is SHIP?
Safe Home Income Plans (SHIP) is a company supported by the leading providers of home income and equity release plans. It was launched in 1991 and is dedicated entirely to the protection of planholders and promotion of safe home income and equity release plans.
All participating companies are pledged to observe the SHIP Code of Practice set out here. Members display the SHIP logo in their brochures and other printed material as a guarantee to their customers.
The SHIP Code binds these companies to provide a fair easy-to-understand and full presentation of their plans. Any scheme endorsed with the SHIP logo will be properly explained and safe.
As a further safeguard, your own solicitor, who will oversee the transaction on your behalf, must sign a certificate to acknowledge that the essential features and implications of your chosen SHIP Plan have been brought to your attention. No SHIP protection plan can proceed without a signed certificate.
We recommend that you visit the SHIP website by clicking on the logo above or the following link: http://www.ship-ltd.org/